Who am I?
Dracon Interactive was form in early 2016, a solo-indie game development business focused on creating unique and enjoyable games.
My name is Peter Carey. I am the mind behind Dracon, and you should feel free to learn more about me at the "About" page!
Projects in construction, for your viewing pleasure
The Eternal Series
A series of games including;
A 3rd Person Action RPG set in a dystopian fantasy world besieged by a draconic migration
A village-management RPG with ties into other Dracon games.
Veiled Project. Keep an eye out for announcements!
- Draconic Login Status: In Further Production
- I have secured a fulltime Game Developer contract at St John Western Australia. This is an amazing experience that is teaching me many facets of game design that I had never even dreamed of!
- Check out my work there --> here <--
- Shadergraph is love. Shadergraph is life. Check below for my latest work!
- Eternal Conflict is getting some new arms, and animations, and I have just finished upgrading it to the High-Definition Render Pipeline, which has had a significant improvement on the graphics.
- HDRP is in! And it looks awesome (will post pictures)
- The arms are set to take more than a little bit of time
Stay in touch
Subscribe to our email list for regular updates and awesomeness!